Beyond123 Counting Beads
Detachable abacus! Learn addition and subtraction in a joyful and flexible approach. These colorful bead-bars, each with 10 beads, can be completely separated or stacked up like a traditional abacus set. Starting with only one or two bars helps children focus on simple counting without overwhelming them with larger numbers. Children stack these bars in different heights or connect them to construct various shapes and designs. The detachable bars design makes it ideal for group playing and learning math in a classroom or homeschooling setting by sharing only one set among a group of children. Includes 10 bars in 5 different colors and 4 large 8" x 6" double-sided picture cards which provide examples of math learning and play. Made in high-quality beech wood. Innovative design by Playme Toys, manufactured in Taiwan. For ages 3 years and up. Package size: 11.5" x 11.5" x 1.5"
- Unique detachable design.
- Joyful and flexible approaches to learn math.
- Build creative shapes and designs like a construction play toy.
- Individual playing or group learning, great for classroom or homeschooling.
- Made in high-quality beech wood, manufactured in Taiwan.
- Ages: 3+
- Dimensions: 11.5" x 11.5" x 1.5"
- Material: Beech
- Designed by PlayMe team, manufactured in Taiwan.