Geometric Stacker Toddler Toy
Match and sort these 25 colorful wooden pieces, and skill-building is just part of the fun. Rings, octagons, and rectangles can be slotted onto the three rods, stacked on top of each other, or lined up to compare shapes, sizes, and colors. This first-concepts set is a manipulatives all-star!
Extension Activities: More Ways to Play and Learn:
- Remove the stacking pieces from the rods and place them on a flat surface. Ask the child to sort the pieces by color. Ask the child to count the number of pieces in each group.
- Mix all the pieces together. Ask the child to sort the pieces according to shape. Ask the child to try stacking the pieces into three towers without using the rods.
- Place the pieces in a paper bag or pillowcase. Ask the child to reach into the bag and choose one piece, determining the shape before removing it (ring, octagon, or rectangle). If the child identifies the shape correctly, the piece is placed on the appropriate rod; if not, the piece is returned to the bag. Play continues until all the pieces have been placed on the rods.
- Made using the highest quality materials
- Tested to be safe and durable
- Great fun for your baby and child
- Padded shape sorter perfect for babies and toddlers
- Includes padded case with 2 activity sides and a take-along handle, plus 9 shaped, textured blocks in 9 colors
- Crinkly flaps have pictures of familiar things above, matching shapes beneath
- Part of Melissa & Doug K's Kids line of early developmental toys
- Great for these skills: sensory, fine motor, gross motor, logical, creative, linguistic, emotional, communication, self-esteem
Dimensions: 11" x 3.5" x 8.5"